Security staff are responsible to protecting people and property. It is important that security staff are thoroughly screened. Although hire security guards companies are available to help with background checks or drug testing, the hiring person must ensure that they have the right candidates. Guard companies must meet strict licensing requirements in the state they are located, but they don’t always take the proper precautions when hiring staff.
These companies often have multiple clients, so they sometimes rush to hire the officers they need. Ask a guard company how they recruit. Ask about their hiring criteria. bodyguard service London You can hire your guard staff yourself or hire a guard company. However, it is important to thoroughly interview all candidates. After all, you are the one who will be relying on their protection. Below are some questions I created to help you during the interview process. Even if the company is hiring guards, you should interview every candidate and ask these questions.
1. Which security experience have you had?
2. Do you have any experience in this industry?
3. What are your career goals?
4. What is your purpose in this career?
5. How do you deal with a hostile person?
6. What skills are you able to use for this job?
7. Why is customer service important to you?
8. What would you do in a workplace fight?
9. Are you punctual when it comes to showing up at work?
10. How can you correct your flaws?
At the end of the interview, the employer should feel at ease. If you feel uncomfortable working with a guard agency, let them know. You should see several candidates to compare if you like the candidate. You don’t need to be a security expert in order to assess compatibility and friendliness. Take into account the location.